Ann Arbor Foreclosures
Foreclosure Listings, Buyers Guide, Facts and How To Tips.
The Greater Ann Arbor Foreclosures market is bursting with opportunities if you are a home buyer. Now finding the right one for you is simple…
Do you want even more information about Ann Arbor Foreclosures for sale?
That’s what we are here for — to guide you step by step through the complicated process…we have National Association of Realtors designated Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Specialists to help!
Call us at 734-660-0105 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Arbor Foreclosures Buying Guide:
Ann Arbor foreclosures and surrounding areas can bring you some amazing benefits. It is also critical to know there are several big differences between a foreclosure sale and a privately-owned home sale.
Foreclosures are generally “as-is” sales.
Let us show you how to eliminate surprises.
You may have to pay to have a foreclosure de-winterized to inspect it. Understand that this cost might actually save you money.
Foreclosures don’t have completed Seller’s Disclosures available.
Know what to ask and what answers you can expect.
Tip: Watch the Ann Arbor Open Houses section for upcoming property you can preview.
Don’t Be Afraid! There can be great advantages to buying Ann Arbor foreclosures.
- Financial institutions usually pay all back taxes.
- There are no tenants to evict.
- All liens are cleared so that title can be conveyed.
- Values have been established via appraisal PRIOR to listing.
You can be amongst the first to view new Ann Arbor Foreclosures for sale as they are listed in the MLS!
You have several options to simplify your notifications:
- Contact us direct for immediate help or personal service. We can be reached at 734-660-0105 or email@example.com.
- Tell us what your specific criteria are and we will notify you immediately when a home match is found.