Liberty Lofts Ann Arbor Condos for Sale Real Estate
Liberty Lofts Condos for Sale and Community Guide
Liberty Lofts is a 67 unit, 5-story industrial chic condo community in Downtown Ann Arbor. Located just two blocks from Main Street, Liberty Lofts is right in the heart of the action.
Developed by KIRCO in 2005, Liberty Lofts is an historic preservation and adaptive reuse of a 1920s automotive manufacturing facility. Units maintain an industrial chic feel with concrete ceilings, galvanized exposed duct work, brick walls, and factory-style windows. Kitchens, baths, and interiors are generally quite modern and luxurious.
Residents benefit from the secured entrances, heated garage parking, well-appointed fitness center, bicycle room, and storage lockers. Each unit is deeded a specific number of parking spaces.
Many units feature granite counters, wood floors, gas fireplaces, balconies.
The condos in Liberty Lofts vary in size, each with their own unique design and finishes. Many homes in this community feature amenities such as:
- Industrial Chic Design
- Exposed Brick and Ductwork
- Luxurious Kitchens and Baths
- Hardwood Flooring
- Gas Fireplaces
- Concrete Ceilings
- Factory-Style Windows and Doors
- Deeded Parking Spaces
- Heated Garage
Liberty Lofts is zoned for Ann Arbor Public Schools, and students attend Bach Elementary, Slauson Middle School, and Pioneer High School.
- Bridgefield Estates – Ann Arbor
- Centennial Park – Pittsfield Township
- Barton Hills – Ann Arbor
- Allmendinger Heights – Ann Arbor
- Liberty Lofts Ann Arbor Condos for Sale
- Antique Forest – Canton
- Arbor Hills II – Superior Township
- Arboretum – Saline
- Boulder Ridge – Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Burns Park Community Guide
- Old West Side Community Guide
- Ann Arbor Hills Houses for Sale and Community Information
- Ives Woods – Ann Arbor
- Northeast Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Downtown Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Saline Community Guide
- Dexter Community Guide
- Chelsea Community Guide