Dhu Varren on the Park – Ann Arbor Real Estate
Dhu Varren on the Park, Ann Arbor: The Perfect Blend of Natural Serenity and Suburban Convenience
Stylish Homes in a Desirable Location
Dhu Varren on the Park is a premier Ann Arbor neighborhood that offers the perfect combination of natural serenity and suburban convenience. Nestled on the desirable north side of Ann Arbor, the community is made of 83 spacious homes built in the 1990s, featuring brick and vinyl exteriors, two stories, daylight or walkout basements, 3 to 4 bedrooms, and 2.1 to 3.1 baths. Each home offers a stylish design, many with with vaulted ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors, and spacious living areas.
Surrounded by Nature and Parks
As a resident of Dhu Varren on the Park, you’ll have access to the best of both worlds. You’ll enjoy the peace and tranquility of the surrounding nature, with homes backing up to mature trees and parks such as Olson Park and Leslie Park just a short walk away. These parks offer a wealth of outdoor recreational activities such as pickleball courts, tennis courts, hiking trails, public golf courses, and more.
Convenient Location with Easy Commutes
Conveniently located just 3 miles north of downtown Ann Arbor, Dhu Varren on the Park is the ideal choice for those who commute to the University of Michigan’s North Campus, the UofM Hospital system, or other southeast Michigan cities such as Dexter, Plymouth, Saline, and Canton. The neighborhood is also minutes away from the Huron River, Fuller Park, and multiple shopping destinations complete with grocery stores, specialty shops, and bank branches.
Abundant On-Site and Off-Site Amenities
The neighborhood provides residents with a wealth of on-site and off-site amenities, including attached garages, fenced yards, decks/patios, direct access to Leslie Park recreational activities, and more. At Dhu Varren on the Park, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: a peaceful, nature-rich community with all the modern conveniences of suburban living.
Barton Hills is zoned for Ann Arbor Public Schools, and students attend Northside (STEAM) Elementary, Clague Middle School, and Skyline High School.
We are excited to help you find your dream house. Register/Sign In on our website or give us a call at 734-747-7500 to utilize our decades of expertise and get started now.
- Woodlands of Geddes Glenn – Ann Arbor – Superior Township
- Bridgefield Estates – Ann Arbor
- Centennial Park – Saline – Pittsfield Township
- Geddes Glen – Ann Arbor – Superior Township
- Briar Hill – Ann Arbor
- Brookview Highlands – Saline
- Barton Hills – Ann Arbor
- Country French Estates – Ann Arbor – Scio Township
- Crystal Creek – Ann Arbor – Pittsfield Township
- Dhu Varren on the Park – Ann Arbor
- Allmendinger Heights – Ann Arbor
- Liberty Lofts – Ann Arbor
- Antique Forest – Canton
- Arbor Hills II – Ann Arbor – Superior Township
- Arboretum – Saline
- Boulder Ridge – Ann Arbor
- North Oaks of Ann Arbor – Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Burns Park – Ann Arbor
- Old West Side – Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Hills – Ann Arbor
- Ives Woods – Ann Arbor
- Northeast Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Downtown Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Saline Community Guide
- Dexter Community Guide
- Chelsea Community Guide