Chelsea Community Guide
Chelsea, Michigan is located about 15 miles west of Ann Arbor, MI. Home to the Purple Rose Theatre Company, Chelsea boasts a rich cultural and arts community while maintaining a quaint, small-town feel.
Chelsea offers a combination of architectural styles, ages and amenities to fit everyone’s lifestyle and budget. If you’re interested in the stunning old woodwork, wrap around porches & parlors of historical homes, you can probably find a home within walking distance to Downtown Chelsea to fall in love with. If you prefer the newer style homes with open floor plans and attached garages, you can find those in Chelsea, MI as well. This community seems to have it all.
People move to Chelsea because it’s a great little town not far from the exciting city of Ann Arbor. The public is drawn from all over to experience the shows at Jeff Daniel’s Purple Rose Theatre, as well as the acclaimed dining at the Common Grill. Chelsea has a quaint downtown with a variety of shops and a small-town feel. The town brings an incredible array of community programs including live bands on Thursday nights (SoundSights on Thursday Nights) in the summer, Summerfest, the Community Fair, and much more.
Recreational opportunities for young and old alike are easy to find throughout the community. When living here, you are literally minutes from many hiking trails and sports lakes, plus Chelsea, MI offers a Health & Wellness Center with a huge variety of workout classes, several pools, sauna, Jacuzzi & all the amenities.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Snyder & Company is proud to be a local leading Chelsea, MI Real Estate firm you can count on. Explore the rich community, find homes, and find a highly qualified real estate agent here. Register/Sign In on this site or give us a call at 734-747-7500 to utilize our decades of expertise and get started now.
- Woodlands of Geddes Glenn – Ann Arbor – Superior Township
- Bridgefield Estates – Ann Arbor
- Centennial Park – Saline – Pittsfield Township
- Geddes Glen – Ann Arbor – Superior Township
- Briar Hill – Ann Arbor
- Brookview Highlands – Saline
- Barton Hills – Ann Arbor
- Country French Estates – Ann Arbor – Scio Township
- Crystal Creek – Ann Arbor – Pittsfield Township
- Dhu Varren on the Park – Ann Arbor
- Allmendinger Heights – Ann Arbor
- Liberty Lofts – Ann Arbor
- Antique Forest – Canton
- Arbor Hills II – Ann Arbor – Superior Township
- Arboretum – Saline
- Boulder Ridge – Ann Arbor
- North Oaks of Ann Arbor – Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Burns Park – Ann Arbor
- Old West Side – Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Hills – Ann Arbor
- Ives Woods – Ann Arbor
- Northeast Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Downtown Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Saline Community Guide
- Dexter Community Guide
- Chelsea Community Guide