Brookview Highlands – Saline Real Estate
Brookview Highlands: Luxury Living in Saline, Michigan
Welcome to Brookview Highlands
Located in Saline, Michigan, Brookview Highlands is a luxury neighborhood that offers a unique combination of small-town charm and big-city amenities. With a wide range of floor plans, from ranch to two stories, built between 1990 and 2017, this neighborhood of 118 homes features a variety of architectural styles that will appeal to any taste.
Homes in Brookview Highlands
The homes in Brookview Highlands are situated on well-manicured, one-acre-plus lots and range in size from 2,400 to 11,000 square feet. These custom-built homes offer incredible attention to detail and upscale features, making them the perfect place to call home.
Location, Location, Location
Brookview Highlands is located north of downtown Saline and just 10 minutes from downtown Ann Arbor, giving residents easy access to the best of both worlds. The neighborhood is situated at the southwest corner of Textile & Maple Roads. The east side of the subdivision is in Pittsfield Township and the west side is in Lodi Township. Children attend Saline schools.
The Brookview Highlands neighborhood is incorporated as a non-profit homeowner association, which helps to maintain the beauty and integrity of the community. The HOA website for this community can be found at https://www.brookviewhighlands.org/.
Shopping and Dining
Situated perfectly between Ann Arbor and Saline, residents have an abundance of shopping options for everyday needs as well as unique shops and local dining of both towns’ Main Streets.
Luxury Living in Saline
Brookview Highlands is an exceptional neighborhood of fine custom homes, situated on well-manicured, 1+ acre lots. With a wide range of floor plans, beautiful street appeal, and a country feel, this neighborhood is the perfect place to call home. If you’re looking for luxury living in Saline, Michigan, look no further than Brookview Highlands.
The homes in Brookview Highlands vary in size and style. Many homes in the neighborhood feature amenities such as:
- Luxurious Kitchens and Baths
- Custom-built homes with a wide range architectural styles
- Spacious, one-acre-plus lots
- Upscale features and attention to detail in the homes
- Non-profit homeowner association to maintain the beauty and integrity of the community
- Access to nearby parks, nature trails, and bike paths
- Convenient location with easy access to both Saline and Ann Arbor
- Lower Lodi or Pittsfield Township taxes
- Wide range of shopping and dining options in both Saline and Ann Arbor
- Custom built homes with a range of 2,400 to 11,000 sq ft.
- Backyard patios
Brookview Highlands is zoned for Saline Public Schools.
We are excited to help you find your dream house. Register/Sign In on our website or give us a call at 734-747-7500 to utilize our decades of expertise and get started now.
- Woodlands of Geddes Glenn – Ann Arbor – Superior Township
- Bridgefield Estates – Ann Arbor
- Centennial Park – Saline – Pittsfield Township
- Geddes Glen – Ann Arbor – Superior Township
- Briar Hill – Ann Arbor
- Brookview Highlands – Saline
- Barton Hills – Ann Arbor
- Country French Estates – Ann Arbor – Scio Township
- Crystal Creek – Ann Arbor – Pittsfield Township
- Dhu Varren on the Park – Ann Arbor
- Allmendinger Heights – Ann Arbor
- Liberty Lofts – Ann Arbor
- Antique Forest – Canton
- Arbor Hills II – Ann Arbor – Superior Township
- Arboretum – Saline
- Boulder Ridge – Ann Arbor
- North Oaks of Ann Arbor – Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Burns Park – Ann Arbor
- Old West Side – Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Hills – Ann Arbor
- Ives Woods – Ann Arbor
- Northeast Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Downtown Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Saline Community Guide
- Dexter Community Guide
- Chelsea Community Guide