Ann Arbor Hills Neighborhood Guide and Current Homes for Sale - Ann Arbor Real Estate
Ann Arbor Hills is a neighborhood is filled with homes known for their beautiful architecture, winding roads, and premier location. Ann Arbor Hills’ homes range from being built in the 1930s with minimal “modernizing” renovations to brand new construction.
Ann Arbor Hills is bordered on the north by Geddes Ave, on the south by Washtenaw Avenue, on the west by Oxford Road, and on the east by Huron Parkway.
While Ann Arbor Hills does border Downtown Ann Arbor, the thick insulation of mature trees and hilly terrain makes it feel as though you are miles away.
With the close proximity to Downtown Ann Arbor you’ll never being more than a few short minutes to grocery stores, parks, University of Michigan North and Central campuses, and many local businesses/restaurants.
We are excited to help you navigate properties in the Ann Arbor Hills neighborhood. Register/Sign In on this site or give us a call at 734-660-0105 to utilize our decades of expertise and get started now.
- Woodlands of Geddes Glenn – Ann Arbor – Superior Township
- Bridgefield Estates – Ann Arbor
- Centennial Park – Saline – Pittsfield Township
- Geddes Glen – Ann Arbor – Superior Township
- Briar Hill – Ann Arbor
- Brookview Highlands – Saline
- Barton Hills – Ann Arbor
- Country French Estates – Ann Arbor – Scio Township
- Crystal Creek – Ann Arbor – Pittsfield Township
- Dhu Varren on the Park – Ann Arbor
- Allmendinger Heights – Ann Arbor
- Liberty Lofts – Ann Arbor
- Antique Forest – Canton
- Arbor Hills II – Ann Arbor – Superior Township
- Arboretum – Saline
- Boulder Ridge – Ann Arbor
- North Oaks of Ann Arbor – Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Burns Park – Ann Arbor
- Old West Side – Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Hills – Ann Arbor
- Ives Woods – Ann Arbor
- Northeast Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Downtown Ann Arbor Community Guide
- Saline Community Guide
- Dexter Community Guide
- Chelsea Community Guide