Valentine’s Day is nearly here. If you’re anything like me, you’ve waited nearly to the last minute to decide what you want to do with your beau to celebrate this special day.
First, let me give you a short bit of date night advice. The best dates are those which leave you with memories and really stimulate your senses, so try to do something adventurous, creative, outside of your comfort zone, or even something that gets you physically active.
I’ve put together a list of ideas worth engaging in this ❤️Valentine’s Day❤️ in the Ann Arbor area to help you enjoy some quality time with your sugar-bear.
1. Traditional Upscale Romantic Dinner: Gandy Dancer, The Chop House, The Earle, The West End Grill, Vinology
2. Cool-Vibes Dinner: Spencer, Mani, Aventura, Raven’s Club, Sava’s, Zola Bistro, Mikette, Taste Kitchen
3. Go Ice Skating at Buhr Park OR *Weather Permitting, and BYO Skates* the Outdoor Ice Rinks at Burns, Allmendinger, and Northside Parks
4. Watch Titanic at The Michigan Theater – Link
5. (SOLD OUT) Date Night Cooking Class at Sur La Table
6. (SOLD OUT) Zingerman’s Creamery Cheese, Wine, and Chocolate Tasting – Link
7. Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase Presents Tina Giorgi – Link
8. Watch the best Mariachi Band in the World perform at Hill Auditorium – Link
9. Painting with a Twist – “So In Love!” – Link
10. Sing Duets All Night at a Karaoke venue – Link
11. Create a Rustic-Chic Wooden Project Together at AR Workshop Ann Arbor – Link
12. Enjoy a Lantern-Lit Poetry Walk (outdoors), Games, Art and Desserts at the Leslie Science & Nature Center and Learn about the Mating Habits and Rituals of Owls
Leslie Science and Nature Center
13. Enjoy a Special Valentine’s Day Performance by Nicole New at the Blue Llama Jazz Club
14. Finish the night at The Last Word, Nightcap, The Ravens Club, or Ann Arbor Distilling Company
Bonus: Send your sweetheart a Singing Valentine from the Huron Valley Harmonizers!
Bonus for the kids: (ages 2-5) $10 Just for Younger Kids: Valentine’s Storytime Tasting (like a pro) at Zingerman’s Next Door
Enjoy your 2020 Valentine’s Day!